Men’s Style and Fashion News, Tips, Trends
Update every 12 hours
- ‘Mr. Monk’s Last Case: A Monk Movie’ Is the Nostalgic Reunion We Needby Gabriella Paiella on December 8, 2023 at 2:59 pm
Monk creator Andy Breckman talks to GQ about getting the band back together, what makes Tony Shalhoub so great, and the other Monk movie that almost was.
- This Was the Year Jason Schwartzman Made Every Movie Betterby Esther Zuckerman on December 8, 2023 at 1:30 pm
His melancholy Asteroid City performance was an all-timer—but this year, on screens big and small, from Panem to the Spider-Verse, he was doing great work everywhere we looked.
- How to Upcycle Clothes (For Men)by Ian Chandler on December 8, 2023 at 1:25 pm
Curious about upcycling? This guide has everything you need to know. We’ve all heard the maxim of “reduce, reuse, recycle,” but out of those three, reusing is perhaps the least common. Sure, some people reuse food containers and other items like gift bags, but by and large, many Americans just don’t reuse what they already about How to Upcycle Clothes (For Men) The post How to Upcycle Clothes (For Men) appeared first on The Modest Man.
- Ben Affleck Wore Custom Dunkin’ Donuts Nike Dunks, Because of Course He Didby Adam Cheung on December 8, 2023 at 1:00 pm
The Oscar winner’s two main passions in life, together at last.
- A Long Black Coat Is Hollywood’s Favorite Style Hackby Jake Woolf on December 8, 2023 at 1:00 pm
When the famous and stylish want to look their for-your-consideration best, there’s only one jacket for the job.
- How Tiny Watches Became the Biggest Trend of 2023by Cam Wolf on December 8, 2023 at 12:55 pm
The one thing virtually all watch experts can agree on? Small watches have never been cooler.
- Want To Drink Drink Booze and Still Sleep Well? Experts Say There Is a Wayby Brady Holmer on December 8, 2023 at 12:30 pm
Imbibing in a few adult beverages before happy hour has been recognized as a sign of poor health and problem drinking, but what if we’ve had things backward all along?
- Best Winter Accessories for Menby Karlton Miko Tyack on December 8, 2023 at 12:13 pm
Whether your winter is mild or extreme, be prepared (and stylish!) with these best winter accessories for men. As a California-born bloke, I often get asked by friends from home how one can stay stylish during New York winters (where I live now). Interestingly, it only occasionally gets mildly colder than usual during LA “winters.” about Best Winter Accessories for Men The post Best Winter Accessories for Men appeared first on The Modest Man.
- The 20 Best Gifts for Outdoorsmenby Ian Chandler on December 8, 2023 at 12:00 pm
This year, give the gift of practicality with these outdoorsy gifts. Gift-giving isn’t always straightforward. It’s usually simple when it comes to people you know well, but every now and then, you get thrown a curveball (like a friend or relative who says he doesn’t want anything). If you have a guy in your life about The 20 Best Gifts for Outdoorsmen The post The 20 Best Gifts for Outdoorsmen appeared first on The Modest Man.
- EVERYDAY CARRY: Insidiousby FashionBeans Editors on December 8, 2023 at 11:58 am
Lundi Wallet | $120 Wahts Beanie | $85 Myrqvist Leather Gloves | $89 Luca Faloni Chunky Cashmere Scarf | $225
- Smartwool’s Top-Rated Base Layer Dubbed the ‘Best on the Market’ Is 30% Off at REIby Anthony Mastracci on December 8, 2023 at 10:30 am
Layering with this warm, stretchy, and immensely versatile top couldn’t be easier.
- 17 Lesser-Known Brands You Should Add To Your Wardrobeby Paddy Maddison on December 8, 2023 at 10:00 am
The lesser-known, up-and-coming and independent labels that will help inject life into your wardrobe this year. The post 17 Lesser-Known Brands You Should Add To Your Wardrobe appeared first on Ape to Gentleman.
- Christmas Gift List 2023: Do not read!by Simon Crompton on December 8, 2023 at 7:00 am
Permanent Style reader, this is not for you. This is intended for your wife/husband/partner/child/dog, in an attempt to help source a Christmas present for someone who, let’s face it, is very fussy in general but particularly about clothing…. > Read more
- 24 Best Joggers for Men, 2023: Champion, Lululemon, and Moreby Michella Oré on December 7, 2023 at 10:49 pm
The soft-n-cozy staple feels just as essential as ever.
- Kevin Hart’s New Clothing Line Is Designed for Just One Day of the Weekby Kristin Currin-Sheehan on December 7, 2023 at 10:15 pm
The comedian says it’s high-performance gear for guys that the older performance brands ignore.
- New Arrivals: 200+ GQ-Approved Style Finds in Dec. 2023by The Editors of GQ on December 7, 2023 at 10:03 pm
Gearing up for a night with the boys? Dreading your annual office bash? The next time a save-the-date hits your inbox, start here.
- Timothée Chalamet Designed These Incredibly Rare Wonka-Themed Nike Dunksby Calum Marsh on December 7, 2023 at 9:49 pm
Only five pairs were made—and getting your hands on ’em will be tougher than finding an actual Golden Ticket.
- 5 Best Hangers for T-Shirts – Keep Your Clothes Crisp in 2023by Harvey James on December 7, 2023 at 9:36 pm
Let’s keep this quick. You’re here because you’ve pondered out loud on Google: What are the best hangers for t-shirts? You either are making your first foray into the best hangers for t-shirts, or your current crop has failed you…
- 6 Best Travel Blazers for Men – Get Stylish For Any Trip In 2023by Harvey James on December 7, 2023 at 8:40 pm
Yes, you have been led here correctly. This is indeed an article on the best travel blazers. And I will deliver on that deliverable by way of an eclectic, yet specialized set of the best men’s travel blazers. But I’m…
- 24 Best Huckberry Gifts of 2023 for Menby Tyler Chin , Kyle Hodge, Timothy Beck Werth on December 7, 2023 at 7:47 pm
It’s a department store for dudes—anyone, really—who like good design and nice gear.